Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
Senior Java Software Engineer
з/п не указана
About the project: iText 7, Market-leading library for creating and manipulating PDF files available in Java and .NET. Learn more at https://itextpdf.com
- You will write code in Java for a PDF library, the core part of which is open source.
- You will design the architecture of new modules/components and large features in the existing ecosystem, and taking the lead in implementation.
- You will be largely involved into code review process.
- You will be involved into investigating and fixing issues with the code coming from the customers.
- 4+ years of work experience.
- 3+ years of experience with Java and/or C#.
- Keeping users in mind when designing API.
- Desire to share your expertise with the colleagues on a daily basis.
- Understanding how much time your code will take to run and ability to optimize the most critical parts.
- Desire and ability to leave the code, documentation and processes behind you in a better state than they were before.
- Ability to read technical documents and specifications carefully and understand their meaning and cross-relations deeply, transforming that into project architecture.
- Degree in Computer Science or another technical field, or comparable hands-on experience.
- Great knowledge of CS fundamentals: bits and bytes, data structures, OOP, basic algorithms etc.
- Great ability to think twice and understand what can possibly go wrong with your code.
- English upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Experience of mentoring colleagues at work.
- Experience of working with any of the file formats at a low level.
- Programming contests participant.
- Public talks in conferences, meetups etc.
- Experience with scripting tools (Groovy / Python / Shell etc).
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- 28-calendar days vacation + 2 social days.
- Corporate English lessons.
- Health insurance.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Corporate events.
- Kitchen full of surprises.
Минск, улица Академика Купревича, 1к5